Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I-800 Approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We recieved an email from our agency and a letter in the mail from the USCIS that our I800 has been approved! Thank you Lord!!

The next step is: We wait until we recieve the offical Visa Approval from the National Visa Center. This letter should come within the next week. I then, fax the letter to AWAA (our adoption agency). AWAA sends it to the US Consulate in Gaungzhou, Guangdong Province, China. The consulate takes about 10 days to issue an Article 5, which they give to the CCAA (Chinese Center for Adoption Affairs). The CCAA then takes about 3 to 4 weeks to issue travel approval for us. Once my agency recieves our travel approval, they call me immediatley to start planing flights!! We will travel about 2 to 3 weeks after the travel approval.

So, when you add all those dates together, it looks like we will travel around the end of April! Very excited to be getting soooo close!! This is a picture of the Social Welfare Institute of Poyang County.... where my baby is at!!



Thank you again to everyone who has supported us through this journey by praying, or financial support or both! The journey isn't over yet, we aren't on a plane heading to China and we still need about $4,000 to finish the adoption. So keep the prayers coming!!! We still need them, and we are very gratefull to you! I'm still just so amazed at how God works to make it all happen. His plan is perfect, and I have faith in him. This will all come together according to HIS plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment