Friday, February 17, 2012

Wordless FRIDAY! February 17th 2012

 Play date at the Commons indoor Playground




So, the following pic deserves some explanation. Emmie has been waking up in the middle of the night and NOT wanting to go back to sleep. I told her she had to stay in bed, look at books and she was NOT allowed to come wake me up!...... Well, she did not wake me up, but she did NOT stay in bed either! She found sharpies, a black one and a red one, she let the dogs out of their kennels, she colored on herself (after stripping down to her birthday suit), she colored on the dogs and she colored on a chair. This is what I found when I went to wake her up the following morning .........





A pleasantly warm winter day!! Which hardly ever happens around here!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment